- Optimized the "Combine multiple DVDs to one BD-R/RE" copy mode.
- Supports latest DVD movies.
- Removes all known DVD protections and region codes such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, SONY ARCCOS, Rip-Guard, Macrovision, Disney X-DRM, CORE x2, Flux DVD, etc for you to bring the cinema home.
- Impressive high-speed DVD copy - takes only about 1/3 of playback time to copy a DVD movie.
- Removes unwanted audio tracks and subtitles to increase the video quality.
- Merges your desired movie titles from several DVD discs and removes unwanted audio track(s) and subtitle(s) under the "Combine multiple DVDs to one DVD±R DL or BD-R/RE" copy mode.
- Supports for NTSC and PAL DVD copy.
- Advanced compression technology – DVD-9 to DVD-5 copy while keeping video and audio perfectly synchronized.
- Supports for copying multi-channel audio tracks such as Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS.
- Supports for defining the compression rate for every title and chapter and previewing the real-time image quality under the customized copy mode.
- The inventive SCT™ enables you to copy latest DVD movies through the upgraded technology.
- Downloads YouTube¹ videos from the Internet and captures anything playing on the PC with the free bonus Stream-Cloner Lite worth $39.99. You can click here to upgrade it to Stream-Cloner 2 with only $14.99 to download online videos from all video and video-sharing websites as well as enjoy the video conversion function!
- Supports both home & PC DVD players.
- Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
¹: Trade names including YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, IMDB, VEVO, AOL, iFilm, My space, Blip.tv, Vimeo, Video.google, Movieweb, Video.yahoo, Netflix, iTunes, Redbox and others used above are the respective trademarks of their owners.
The registered users of DVD-Cloner 2013 or its former versions can click here to get upgrade
The registered users of DVD-Cloner for Mac 3 or its former versions can click here to get upgrade