Stream-Cloner Lite is a smart stream downloader to download and capture streaming video/audio from the Internet. With Stream-Cloner Lite, you can save and play back the downloaded and captured streaming video/audio directly on your PC. It enables you to download and play back multiple tasks at one time and adjust the parameters of the downloaded or captured movies. Now let's take this valuable opportunity to get Stream-Cloner Lite worth $39.99 for free!
Note: The registered users of DVD-Cloner 2015 can click here to upgrade Stream-Cloner Lite to Stream-Cloner 2 with only $14.99, to download online videos from all video and video-sharing websites as well as enjoy the video conversion function!
- Downloads your favorite online movies, streaming video, online flash and interactive VOD.
- Captures anything playing on your PC.
- Plays back the downloaded and captured streaming video/audio directly.
- Supports for downloading HD streaming video.
- Drags a region for capture manually.
- Picks an object for capture automatically.
- Multiple-task mode - Downloads and plays back multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Supports various popular browsers including IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Makes various preferred settings for the captured video/audio.
- Supports various video websites such as YouTube, IMDB, Blip.tv, Vimeo, Video.google, Movieweb, Video.yahoo¹, etc for download.
- Supports all video websites including Netflix, iTunes, Redbox¹, etc for capture.
- Keeps the window to be captured topmost while capturing.
- Plays sound when the download is completed.
- Begins the unfinished task(s) when Stream-Cloner Lite starts.
- Sets the maximum analysis duration time.
¹: Trade names including YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, IMDB, VEVO, AOL, iFilm, My space, Blip.tv, Vimeo, Video.google, Movieweb, Video.yahoo, Netflix, iTunes, Redbox and others used above are the respective trademarks of their owners.
Open DVD Ripper 3 Lite
Open DVD Ripper 3 Lite is a smart ripping tool to convert DVD discs, DVD folders and ISO files to AVI, MPEG and SVCD formats. This one-click solution supports the conversion of the latest DVD movies. Besides, Open DVD Ripper 3 Lite supports for source movie preview and batch conversion. The wizard interfaces make the converting process easy and fun. The GPU acceleration function of Open DVD Ripper 3 Lite largely increases the DVD conversion speed. Users can play back the converted movie quickly after the conversion with the shortcut icon. Now let's get the $29.99 worth of Open DVD Ripper 3 Lite for free!
Note: The registered users of Open DVD ripper Lite (or DVD-Cloner 2015) can click here to upgrade to Open DVD ripper 3 with only $14.99, to convert your DVD movies to much more video and audio formats.
- Converts the source DVD movie to AVI, MPEG or SVCD format.
- Supports the conversion of the latest DVD movies.
- Largely increases the ripping speed.
- The wizard interfaces make the converting process easy and fun.
- Select to enable or disable the GPU acceleration function which makes the DVD conversion much faster.
- Converts the DVD folder or ISO file from the hard disk to a target file.
- Select the encoding format.
- Locates the target path and plays back the converted movie with shortcut icons after the conversion.
- Supports for the source movie preview.
- Select multiple chapters, audio track and subtitle to rip.
- Adjusts the video/audio parameters such as bitrate, size, frame rate, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, volume, etc.
- Shows users the time needed to convert a DVD movie.
- Select to enable or disable Smart Analyser before reading the disc.
- Select to enable or disable subtitle when ripping DVD.
- Select to shut down the computer when the conversion is finished.
- Free technical support
DVD-Cloner's Related Sites
iPod-Cloner - Easily converts all kinds of DVD to iPod compatible formats
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to DVD(s)
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to AVCHD DVD(s)
- Totally the same picture quality to the original
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 7 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?