You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
* Intel i3 CPU or above or equivalent AMD CPU
* 4GB of RAM or more
* At least one built-in or USB type DVD burner
* 25GB free hard disk space or more
* Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Are there any improvements in DVD-Cloner 2017's user interface?
- Does DVD-Cloner support the backup of Blu-ray movies?
- What's SmartAnalyzer?
- What's Smart Help Tech?
- What kinds of discs does DVD-Cloner support?
- What are DVD-Cloner's requirements for hard drives?
- Does DVD-Cloner support external DVD burners?
- How to install and uninstall DVD-Cloner on my PC?
- When is the live chat available? Under what circumstances do I use this live chat?
- What are the benefits of Blu-ray discs?
- How many formats are there being developed for Blu-ray technology?
- What kind of formats do Blu-ray discs support?
- How much data can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?
- What video codecs will Blu-ray support?
- Will Blu-ray down-convert analog outputs?
- Why should I upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray?
- What is upconverting DVD player?
- What specifications govern Blu-ray discs?
- What is the BD-R/RE AV format?
- What are hybrid discs?
- What is IDT?
- Can I get the latest information of updates?