You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
DVD-Cloner requires the system to be configured with the following equipments:
* Pentium-II 450 MHz
* 64MB of RAM
* 5GB free hard disk space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disk space for DVD-9)
* DVD burners
* Windows XP
* Intel Core2 CPU
* 2GB of RAM
* 10GB free hard disk space
* DVD burners, Blu-ray burners
* Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
For Blu-ray copy:
* NTFS partition
* A Blu-ray disc drive
* A Blu-ray media player
* 50GB or more free disk space
Article's tag:DVD Cloner
- Are there any improvements in DVD-Cloner 2016's user interface?
- Does DVD-Cloner support the backup of Blu-ray movies?
- What's SmartAnalyzer?
- What's Smart Help Tech?
- What kinds of discs does DVD-Cloner support?
- What are DVD-Cloner's requirements for hard drives?
- Does DVD-Cloner support external DVD burners?
- How to install and uninstall DVD-Cloner on my PC?
- When is the live chat available? Under what circumstances do I use this live chat?
- What are the benefits of Blu-ray discs?
- How many formats are there being developed for Blu-ray technology?
- What kind of formats do Blu-ray discs support?
- How much data can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?
- What video codecs will Blu-ray support?
- Will Blu-ray down-convert analog outputs?
- Why should I upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray?
- What is upconverting DVD player?
- What specifications govern Blu-ray discs?
- What is the BD-R/RE AV format?
- What are hybrid discs?
- What is SRT?
- Can I get the latest information of updates?