You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
The burned disc can not be read on a player.Please try the steps:
1. Please make sure that your DVD burner supports the DVD±R/RW disc you use.
2. Please select 4x or 1x as the burn speed in the "Advanced setup" window and use 4x namebrand DVD±R/RW discs, such as Memorex, Fujifilm, or Verbatim for example.
3. If you use a DVD±R/RW disc, please format it before burning.
4. Please select your target hard disk and back up your DVD on your hard disk. Then you may burn from HDD to the DVD±R/RW disc with Open SmartBurner.
Article's tag:burn DVD
Other similar entries
- What improvements does DVD-Cloner 2016 make in its burn engine?
- Can DVD-Cloner remove region code, CSS and Macrovision protections?
- Can DVD-Cloner remove the ARccOS protection? Does it have CPRx tech?
- Can DVD-Cloner copy two DVD-5s/DVD-9s to one DVD-9?
- How to combine two DVD-9s to one DVD+/-R DL?
- What's the difference between the Express interface and the Expert interface? Which interface should I use?
- Does DVD-Cloner support the backup of DVDs with region codes? Can the copied DVD be played on DVD players?
- How to copy a DVD-5 movie?
- How to copy a DVD-9 movie?
- Why won't my copied DVD+/-RW disc play on the DVD drive or DVD player?
- I can't download your software and get STOP when downloading.
- I have turned off all the security on my computer but when I click on the link to get the download of DVD-Cloner, all I get is: STOP this file which is protected.
- I can't download DVD-Cloner from https://www.dvd-cloner.com/download.html, what shall I do?
- "The file is too big for the disc, and do you still want to burn?".....when I click "yes", it just cancels the whole operation.
- It asks for a blank disc to be inserted into the DVD burner even if a blank disc is already in it.
- How can I burn a DVD movie?
- I am unable to make a copy that works like the original DVD.
- What kind of discs (DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW) should I use?
- The software wants to cancel burning in the middle of DVD burn.
- Why does the DVD player read burnt discs very slowly, very pixilated as if having a problem reading discs?
- The burned disc goes through the FBI warning and the introduction to the production company and stopped.
- When I try to view files on the DVD, it says that the disc format is raw, why?
- Why can't TVISTO play the files copied by DVD-9 to DVD-9?
- How to run DVD-Cloner as the administrator?
- Is DVD-Cloner compatible with my Macintosh?
- After selecting "Run As An Administrator", the software still doesn't run properly.
- Is it possible to copy a PAL format disc and burn in NTSC format?
- It is annoying that the burned disc has subtitle on the screen when I play it.
- How do I set up DVD-Cloner so that multiple users can login under a different user profile rather than as an administrator to use DVD-Cloner?
- I can't use DVD-Cloner under the Administrator ID.
- Does DVD-Cloner copy my DVD that I can play on my PS3, PS4 or Xbox One console?
- Can I have the software record it straight to the target drive and not the hard drive?
- What do you mean by LIBC?
- What do you mean by ASPI?
- What do you mean by SPTI?
- An error occurred when reading the disc.
- What should I do if I see ERR: skip bad sector?
- I have the version before 10.70, and sometimes get the error of "Failed to get IFO" when copying DVD.
- I want to know whether DVD-Cloner can read region-free discs.
- How to combine multiple DVD-9s to one BD-R/RE(DL)?
- How to combine several movie titles from two DVDs to one DVD+/-R DL?
- How to combine several movie titles from multiple DVDs to one BD-R/RE(DL)?
haven't found an answer?If you can not find the answer from the Knowledge Base, please contact us by submitting a ticket.