You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
What do you mean by ASPI?It is designed for reading latest DVDs which have new copy protections, such as Sony or Disney DVDs. It reads DVD with wnaspi32.dll which would control the DVD drive directly and skip bad sector quickly.
Article's tag:copy technology
Other similar entries
- What improvements does DVD-Cloner 2016 make in its burn engine?
- Can DVD-Cloner remove region code, CSS and Macrovision protections?
- Can DVD-Cloner remove the ARccOS protection? Does it have CPRx tech?
- Can DVD-Cloner copy two DVD-5s/DVD-9s to one DVD-9?
- How to combine two DVD-9s to one DVD+/-R DL?
- What's the difference between the Express interface and the Expert interface? Which interface should I use?
- Does DVD-Cloner support the backup of DVDs with region codes? Can the copied DVD be played on DVD players?
- How to copy a DVD-5 movie?
- How to copy a DVD-9 movie?
- Why won't my copied DVD+/-RW disc play on the DVD drive or DVD player?
- I can't download your software and get STOP when downloading.
- I have turned off all the security on my computer but when I click on the link to get the download of DVD-Cloner, all I get is: STOP this file which is protected.
- I can't download DVD-Cloner from https://www.dvd-cloner.com/download.html, what shall I do?
- "The file is too big for the disc, and do you still want to burn?".....when I click "yes", it just cancels the whole operation.
- It asks for a blank disc to be inserted into the DVD burner even if a blank disc is already in it.
- How can I burn a DVD movie?
- I am unable to make a copy that works like the original DVD.
- What kind of discs (DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW) should I use?
- The software wants to cancel burning in the middle of DVD burn.
- The burned disc can not be read on a player.
- Why does the DVD player read burnt discs very slowly, very pixilated as if having a problem reading discs?
- The burned disc goes through the FBI warning and the introduction to the production company and stopped.
- When I try to view files on the DVD, it says that the disc format is raw, why?
- Why can't TVISTO play the files copied by DVD-9 to DVD-9?
- How to run DVD-Cloner as the administrator?
- Is DVD-Cloner compatible with my Macintosh?
- After selecting "Run As An Administrator", the software still doesn't run properly.
- Is it possible to copy a PAL format disc and burn in NTSC format?
- It is annoying that the burned disc has subtitle on the screen when I play it.
- How do I set up DVD-Cloner so that multiple users can login under a different user profile rather than as an administrator to use DVD-Cloner?
- I can't use DVD-Cloner under the Administrator ID.
- Does DVD-Cloner copy my DVD that I can play on my PS3, PS4 or Xbox One console?
- Can I have the software record it straight to the target drive and not the hard drive?
- What do you mean by LIBC?
- What do you mean by SPTI?
- An error occurred when reading the disc.
- What should I do if I see ERR: skip bad sector?
- I have the version before 10.70, and sometimes get the error of "Failed to get IFO" when copying DVD.
- I want to know whether DVD-Cloner can read region-free discs.
- How to combine multiple DVD-9s to one BD-R/RE(DL)?
- How to combine several movie titles from two DVDs to one DVD+/-R DL?
- How to combine several movie titles from multiple DVDs to one BD-R/RE(DL)?
haven't found an answer?If you can not find the answer from the Knowledge Base, please contact us by submitting a ticket.