Copyright © 2002~2015 by OpenCloner Inc.™, All rights Reserved
Step 1: Run DVD-Cloner and select the "Copy a DVD movie to a DVD+/-R or DVD+/-R DL" copy mode on the Expert interface.
Step 2: Insert the source DVD disc and select the target DVD burner/saving path and then click on "Next". If there are several readers on your computer, DVD-Cloner will automatically select the reader with a DVD movie and display the brief information of the DVD movie. Then you can select to burn the movie either to a DVD+/-R(DL) or to the hard disk on this interface.
1. Burn to a DVD+/-R(DL) (Default setting): When you enter this window, all the burners available will be displayed and the right one will be selected automatically. (*The burner with a blank DVD+/-R/RW(DL);* The burner used last time).
2. Burn to the hard disk: Click on the "folder" button to select a directory to save the movie. By default this movie will be saved on the hard disk as a VIDEO_TS folder, which can be played back by the DVD software player. If you select "Save as ISO Image format, the movie will be saved on the hard disk with the ISO format which can be burnt again or uploaded to the Internet easily.
Step 3: Select a copy mode. When you select a copy mode, two different interfaces will appear according to the movie size.
1. When the source DVD movie is less than 4.7G, there are three copy modes for you to choose shown below:
2. When the source movie is over 4.7G, there are five copy modes for you to choose shown below:
*Movie complete copy: Compress a full DVD-9 movie to a blank DVD-5 disc, with menus and special features included.
*Full 1:1 DVD disc copy: Copy any DVD disc block by block, such as movie DVDs, data DVDs, music DVDs or even the scratched ones. It will remove all the DVD copy protections to copy movie DVDs.
*Movie-only copy: Copy the main movie on the original DVD disc to a blank DVD-5 disc, with menus and special features omitted.
*Split one DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5 discs: Split the DVD-9 movie to two blank DVD-5 discs, with menus and special features included.
*Movie customized copy: In this copy mode you can select your desired title(s) and chapter(s) to copy, adjust the compression rate and select DVD-5 or DVD-9 as the target DVD as well as select the audio track(s) and subtitle(s).
Note: There is a button to select the audio track(s) and subtitle(s) you desire on the copy mode selection interface. (This is only available when you select Movie complete copy or Movie-only copy). When you select movie complete copy (or movie-only copy) and the audio track and subtitle selection button, click on the "Next" button, and then the audio track and subtitle selection window will appear.
Step 4: Affirm the copy configuration. In this window there will be the task information. Make sure all the information is correct and click on the "Start" button.
Step 5: Reading movie data.
Step 6: After reading, please insert a blank DVD+/-R/RW(DL) and click on "OK" and it will start burning. If you have selected to burn the DVD movie to the hard disk in Step 2, this step will be skipped.
1. If you'd like your computer to shut down after the copy is completed, please close all the other programs and select "Shut down the computer when the copy is finished."
2. If you have a DVD reader and a DVD burner, please insert the source DVD into the reader and select the movie you'd like to burn. Make sure the movie information appears in the information bar. Then insert a blank DVD+/-R(DL) into the DVD burner and click on the "Start" button. DVD-Cloner will automatically begin to read and burn, and won't prompt you to insert a DVD+/-R(DL).
3. If some problems occurred during the burn process, please check "Verify data after the burn is finished". Then DVD-Cloner will verify the data to ensure the burn quality after the burn is completed.