You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
- What are the advantages of DVD-Cloner for Mac compared with other DVD copy software for Mac?
- Is DVD-Cloner for Mac able to remove region codes, CSS and Macrovision protections?
- Is DVD-Cloner for Mac able to remove the ARccOS protection?
- Is DVD-Cloner for Mac able to copy two DVD-5s/DVD-9s to one DVD-9?
- How to combine two DVD-9s to one DVD+/-R DL with DVD-Cloner for Mac?
- Is there a movie menu in the copied DVD under the "Split one DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5 discs" copy mode?
- Can DVD-Cloner for Mac copy the backup DVD movie?
- Can the copied DVD be played on DVD players?
- How long does it take for DVD-Cloner for Mac to copy a DVD?
- What kinds of blank discs should I use for DVD-Cloner for Mac?
- How to copy a DVD movie to a DVD+/-R on Mac?
- How to burn the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD+/-R?
- What is the function of "Burn method" in the "Advanced Setup" window?
- What kinds of input and output file formats does DVD-Cloner for Mac support?
Haven't found an answer?Submit a ticket If you can not find the answer from the Knowledge Base, please contact us by submitting a ticket.