You can also search for the answer in the Knowledge Base which helps you solve any problem of DVD copy.
Can I copy the main movie only?Of course you can. Please select the "Copy a DVD movie disc to a DVD±R (DL) or to the hard disk" or "Copy the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD±R (DL)" copy mode on the Expert interface and then you can select the "movie-only" copy mode to copy the main movie only.
Article's tag:movie-only copy
Other similar entries
- Why can't I download your software and get STOP when downloading?
- Why does it tell me that the file I download is corrupt?
- How do I back up the original DVD movie onto my hard disk?
- Can I burn the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD+/-R(DL)?
- How long does it take for DVD-Cloner to copy a DVD?
- What kind of blank discs should I use?
- Can I copy TV shows or TV series DVDs with DVD-Cloner?
- Can I copy my preferred sections rather than the whole DVD?
- Can I copy my preferred audio or subtitle?
- Can I make multiple copies of the same DVD?
- Does DVD-Cloner support Vista 32-bit or Vista 64-bit?
- Does DVD-Cloner have a User Manual?
- How to check DVD-Cloner's version?
- What is a DVD-5 or DVD-9?
- How to change the Express Interface to the Expert Interface?
- ERR: skip bad sector
- Can I back up episode DVD movies?
- The burned disc can not be read on a player, what should I do?
- Can I watch the DVD movies on my hard disk?
haven't found an answer?If you can not find the answer from the Knowledge Base, please contact us by submitting a ticket.