1. Please make sure you are running the latest version of DVD-Cloner and your DVD movie is in good conditions without scratches and fingerprints.
2. Please try to play the DVD movie and test if you can play it on your computer.
3. Please change the "Bad sector skipping value" option to 2000 or 5000 in the "Advanced setup" window and then try again.
Article's tag:skip bad sector
- Why can't I download your software and get STOP when downloading?
- Why does it tell me that the file I download is corrupt?
- How do I back up the original DVD movie onto my hard disk?
- Can I burn the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD+/-R(DL)?
- How long does it take for DVD-Cloner to copy a DVD?
- What kind of blank discs should I use?
- Can I copy TV shows or TV series DVDs with DVD-Cloner?
- Can I copy my preferred sections rather than the whole DVD?
- Can I copy my preferred audio or subtitle?
- Can I copy the main movie only?
- Can I make multiple copies of the same DVD?
- Does DVD-Cloner support Vista 32-bit or Vista 64-bit?
- Does DVD-Cloner have a User Manual?
- How to check DVD-Cloner's version?
- What is a DVD-5 or DVD-9?
- How to change the Express Interface to the Expert Interface?
- Can I back up episode DVD movies?
- The burned disc can not be read on a player, what should I do?
- Can I watch the DVD movies on my hard disk?