Step 1: Run DVD-Cloner and select the "Copy the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD±R (DL)" copy mode on the Expert interface.
Step 2: Select the source DVD movie and the target DVD burner. Two kinds of source files can be recognized:
Then you can select a DVD±R(DL) to burn the movie to.
Step 3: Select a copy mode. Two different interfaces will appear according to the movie size.
1. When the source DVD movie is less than 4.7G, there are three copy modes for you to choose shown below:
2. When the source DVD movie is over 4.7G, there are five copy modes for you to choose shown below:
*Movie complete copy:Compress one DVD-9 movie to a blank DVD-5 disc, with menus and special features included.
Note: There is a button to select the audio track(s) and subtitle(s) you desire on the copy mode selection interface. (This is only available when you select Movie complete copy or Movie-only copy). When you select movie complete copy (or movie-only copy) and the audio and subtitle selection button, click on the "Next" button, the audio and subtitle selection window will appear.
Note: When you select Movie Customized copy, click on the "Next" button and the title and chapter selection window will appear.
Step 4: Affirm the copy configuration. In this window there will be the task information. Make sure all the information is correct and click on the "Start" button.
Step 5: Reading movie data. If you have selected "Directly burn the DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD±R/RW(DL) without modification" in Step 3, this step will be overleaped.
Step 6: After reading, please insert a blank DVD±R/RW(DL), close the drive and click on "OK". Then it will start burning.
1. If you'd like your computer to shut down after the copy, please close all the other programs and select "Shut down the computer when the copy is finished".
2. If you have a DVD reader and a DVD burner, please insert the source DVD into the reader and select the movie you'd like to burn. Make sure the movie information appears in the information bar. Then insert a blank DVD±R(DL) into the DVD burner and click on the "Start" button. DVD-Cloner will automatically read and burn, and won't prompt you to insert DVD±R(DL).
3. If some problems occurred during the burn process, please check "Verify data after the burn is finished". Then DVD-Cloner will verify the data to ensure the burn quality after the burn is completed.
Step 7: Completed!