How to Burn a DVD with DVD-Cloner
Burning a DVD with DVD-Cloner is a simple and effective way to back up your data and store it for long-term use. DVD-Cloner is a powerful and versatile DVD burning software that can be used to burn DVDs with ease. Here are some tips on how to burn a DVD with DVD-Cloner:
- Make sure that your DVD burner supports the DVDr/rw disc you use.
- Select 4x or 1x as the burning speed in the Advanced Option and use 4x namebrand DVDr/rw disc, such as Memorex, Fujifilm, or Verbatim for example.
- If you use DVDrw disc, format it before burning.
- Select your hard drive as target and backup your DVD on your hard drive. Then you may burn from HDD to DVDr/rw disc with Nero or roxio.
- Launch DVD-Cloner and select the 'Copy' option.
- Select the source DVD, target drive, and the burning speed.
- Click 'Start' to begin the burning process.
- Once the burning process is complete, you will be notified and the DVD will be ready to use.
DVD-Cloner is a great tool for anyone who wants to back up their data to a DVD and store it for long-term use