DVD-Cloner for Mac Screenshot
Why Choose DVD-Cloner for Mac?
- Perfect 1:1 DVD Copy
- This best DVD copying software removes various DVD copy protections such as CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, etc.
- Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 in 1:1 ratio.
- Copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio.
- Backup DVD to a DVD movie folder for playback on the player software or TV and a DVD player is not needed anymore.
- Backup DVD to an ISO image file on the hard disk for later burning.
- Movie Complete Copy
- Compress one DVD-9 movie to a blank DVD-5 disc, keeping menus and special features.
- Manually adjust the compression rate to define the picture quality of your DVD copies.
- Movie-Only Copy
- Copy the main movie of a DVD-9/DVD-5 to a DVD-5 disc, omitting menus and special features.
- Intelligently recognize the main movie from the source DVD to avoid copying a fake main movie.
- Split DVD Copy
- Split one DVD-9 movie to two blank DVD-5 discs with original picture quality.
- Optionally keep menus when splitting a DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5s.
- Movie Customized Copy
- Episodic DVD copier software - Copy only a certain range of titles, specially designed for Episodic TV series DVDs and music video DVDs.
- Create multiple DVD copies without having to repeat the entire process again.
- Rip DVD to MKV
- Rip high-capacity DVD movies to MKV format for easy storage, with high bitrate, high quality, and lower size.
- Optionally compress a DVD movie in the ripping process by setting H.264 or H.265 as the encoder.
- Burn a DVD movie from the hard disk to a DVD±R (DL)
- Burn DVD movie folders or ISO image files on the hard disk to DVD±R (DL) with diverse copy modes.
- Combine 2 DVDs to one DVD±R DL
- Combine 2 DVD movie discs onto one DVD±R DL.
- Supports reading source DVD movie folders or ISO image files from the hard disk.
- Select the menu template, background picture and set the movie titles.
- Copy Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray movies
- Remove various Blu-ray protections such as AACS, BD+, Cinavia, etc.
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to a blank BD-25 with movie-only copy mode.
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to the hard disk as a Blu-ray movie folder or ISO image file.
- Copy the main movie of UHD Blu-ray encrypted with AACS 2.0 to a blank BD-50 using a 4K UHD friendly drive. 4K, HDR features are supported.
- Rip Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray to MKV
- Besides Blu-ray disc copy, DVD-Cloner for Mac 2019 gives you another choice to rip the main movie of a high-capacity Blu-ray disc to MKV format saved on the hard disk.
- Optionally compress a Blu-ray movie in the ripping process by setting H.264 or H.265 as the encoder.
- With efficient H.265 codec technology, DVD-Cloner for Mac can rip UHD Blu-ray movies to MKV, keeping the same 4K/HDR image quality as the original UHD Blu-ray.
- Select to keep only one audio track and subtitle in the MKV ripping function, removing other unnecessary ones.
- Other Features:
- Optimized the DVD burning engine. The copied DVD discs are compatible with more playback devices including PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.
- Make flawless copies of scratched DVDs, so you can bring your damaged movies back to life.
- Select to add the .dvdmedia suffix to the DVD folder on the hard disk before copying for convenient playback on the DVD player.
- Optimized the DVD copy function, improved the video quality.
- Send us quick feedback in real time via the shortcut window within the software.
- Use the full version of DVD-Cloner for Mac 7 days for free before purchasing.
DVD-Cloner for Mac 2019 v6.10.711 released.
- Optimized burning function of 1:1 copy mode.
- Increased backup speed for modifying the data damaged discs.
- Fixed some bugs.
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?