- Easy to use. It is so super easy to use that beyond your imagination. You can handle all settings and properties quite easily in one interface.
- High speed. DVD-TO-MPEG can check your CPU type automatically, which ensures that you can rip your DVDs with the best ripping speed. With DVD-TO-MPEG, conversion isn't time-consuming work any more!
- Added the function of setting the video and audio bitrate (Kbit/s) of MPEG.
- Brand-new DVD decryptor. Includes the CSS decryptor, also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
- High quality. Excellent image and sound quality provided.
- Excellent compatibility. Support a variety of DVD movies, as well as PAL and NTSC.
- Customized screen size. The output screen size is adjustable. You can compress movies to any size you need.
- Space-saving. 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD movie.
- Money back guarantee: 30 days money back.
- Supports chapter choosing and previewing.
- Personal computer with a minimum 500MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1GHz recommended)
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended) ,
- Windows 2000/XP
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5GB of temporary available hard drive space is necessary to convert DVDs.
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?