DVD-Cloner 2 was released on Jan. 20, 2004. Its newly designed operating interface will bring you a fresh experience. The upgraded burn engine can make perfect 1:1 DVD copies. Now it is compatible with most prevailing DVD burners on the market.
What's new in DVD-Cloner 2?
- Newly designed encoding and burn engines
- Supports episodic DVD copy
- Creates customized copies
- Preview your favorite chapter(s) before copying
- Supports most prevailing DVD burners
DVD-Cloner 2 Features
Perfect 1:1 DVD copy
Copies DVD movies with perfect 1:1 ratio. Ripper included, copies any encrypted DVD movies you want!
Easy to use
Backs up DVD movies with just one click!
DVD-9 to DVD-9 copy
Backs up a dual layer 8.5GB DVD+R to a 8.5GB disc
DVD-9 to DVD-5 copy
A (8.5 GB) DVD-9 movie can be compressed to one regular DVD-5±R/RW (4.7GB).
A two-hour DVD movie can be copied within one hour.
DVD-Cloner 2 supports most popular DVD burners on the market.
Compatible with multiple languages including English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Greek, Korean, Hungarian and many more.
- Pentium-II 250 MHz or a faster processor
- 62MB of RAM
- 5GB free hard disk space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disk space for DVD-9)
- DVD burners
- Windows 2000/Windows XP