- Supports the backup of more DVD movies.
- Optimized the burn speed.
- Revised the "Open movie failed" problem while copying some latest movies.
- Revised the problem that some copied DVD movies can't be played normally.
- Supports the backup of more Blu-ray/HD DVDs.
- Revised the problem that some copied Blu-ray/HD DVDs can't be played normally.
- Brand-new burning engine, perfect 1:1 DVD copy - brings you an excellent burning experience. The copied disc will remain 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss.
- Perfectly synchronized audio and video.
- Much easier to use - intuitively recognizes the disc's format and automatically provides the appropriate copy modes and options.
- Chapter selection allows you to only copy the sections you want.
- Batch copying enables you to define the number of discs you would like to burn.
- Copies DVD movies to ISO or NRG files or backs up your DVD movies directly to the hard drive (FAT32, NTFS supported), burns ISO and NRG file to DVDs.
- Supports the backup of Blu-ray/HD DVD movies. Now you can back up HD-DVD and Blu-ray movies to your hard drive and watch them with Cyberlink PowerDVD, WinDVD as you like!
- Trial version - makes one full copy for free!
- Smart Help Tech - intelligently detects errors during the copy and prompts you how to deal with them.
- Fixed some bugs in DVD-Cloner V4.60.
- Fixed the problem that "Please specify output directory" appeared while copying some films.
- Fixed the problem that the volume of DVD in the browser didn't renew after the copy.
- Fixed the problem that the copied disc played disorderedly after copying multi-angle discs with "Split one DVD-9 to two DVD-5s" copy.
- Optimized the reading speed of the "Split one DVD-9 to two DVD-5s" copy.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Added an option in the expert mode which specially disposes of SONY discs.
- Added "automatic collecting IFO files" function. (Collecting all the IFO files and compressing them to DVDIFO.ZIP)
- Fixed the problem that unformatted DVD+RW can't be copied at the first time.
- Enhanced the support for burning New York discs. New York discs usually adopt some special encryption to make the copied disc unsynchronized, no sound or no subtitles.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- The burning engine is redesigned to make the burning more stable and dependable.
- The "FULL DVD DISC COPY" function is enhanced. Now it can remove various protections (REGION, CSS, ARCCOS,etc.) during copying.
- Fixed some bugs in 4.10
- Recompiled the reading engine to deal with the special DVD structure of Sony disc.
- Adopted the arithmetic of avoiding damaged sector. Control the process of appearing "skipping bad sectors", and protect the CD-ROM and discs.
- Upgraded the reading speed through optimizing the kernel.
- Added the function of intellective identifying the IFO document, which can fully backup the DVDs that use Bad IFO to prevent copying.
- In "customized audio & subtitle" function, the "audio & subtitle" didn't correspond with the customers' choices, and the new version solves this problem.
- Fixed some minor bugs in registration.