Blue-Cloner is top-rated Blu-ray copy/backup/burn/decryption software which can copy Blu-ray movies to blank Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD discs or to the hard disk as Blu-ray folders and Blu-ray ISO image files. The Express and Expert interfaces can meet users' different needs for Blu-ray copy, whether a novice or a professional user. It enables you to make perfect 1:1 Blu-ray copy, movie complete copy, movie-only copy, split copy and customized copy.
- Express interface and Expert interface: The Express interface is for novices to copy Blu-ray movies with just one click and the Expert interface is for advanced users to copy Blu-ray movies with various customized copy modes.
- As a Blu-ray decrypter, Blue-Cloner can remove various Blu-ray copy protections including AACS, BD+, UOPs, Cinavia, etc.
- Copy a Blu-ray movie to a blank BD-R/RE (DL) in 1:1 ratio.
- Compress one Blu-ray movie to a blank BD-R/RE, keeping menus and special features.
- Copy the main movie from a Blu-ray disc, omitting menus and unwanted special features such as audio tracks and subtitles.
- Split one Blu-ray movie (50G) to two blank BD-R/REs (25G), including menus and special features.
- Copy only a certain range of chapters, audio tracks and subtitles.
- Integrated the 4K UHD Blu-ray copy function, which enables you to copy 4K UHD Blu-ray movies with only one click.
- 5 diverse copy modes for 4K UHD Blu-ray.
- Added the function of customizing audio tracks and subtitles when copying Blu-ray to DVD, removing unwanted sections.
- Create multiple Blu-ray copies without having to repeat the entire process again.
- Compatible with more models and brands of Blu-ray drives and burners.
- Improved HST feature for saving lots of time of UHD encoding.
- "NVIDIA" and "INTEL QSV" GPUs are supported.
- Select whether to delete temporary files when copy is finished.
- Select whether to cache files to the hard disk when compressing UHD.
Open SmartBurner is a powerful DVD/Blu-ray burn application newly developed by OpenCloner Inc. In addition to video files, it can also burn data files (.doc, .txt, .jpg, .ppt, etc) and audio files to a DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- Select one from four customized burn modes.
- Burns a variety of data files (.doc, .txt, .jpg, .ppt, etc) to a blank DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- Burns video files with various formats such as AVI, MP4, FLV, MPG, MKV and MOV to a DVD/Blu-ray video disc.
- Converts various video formats to DVD/Blu-ray movie files before burning.
- Saves data/video files as an ISO file on the hard disk for burning in the future.
- Supports DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25 and BD-50 target discs.
- Shows the title, size, modification time and source path of the data/video files.
- Set the DVD format as NTSC or PAL for DVD video burn.
- Set the video encoder, video resolution, bitrate and audio encoder for Blu-ray video burn.
- Saves the added file(s) as a .cpj file temporarily for future editing when there is much free disc space left.
Open Blu-ray ripper is flexible and all-featured Blu-ray ripping software. It provides you the freedom to convert latest Blu-ray movies to a great variety of audio and video formats for enjoying on various media devices.
- Rips the latest Blu-ray movies to a large number of audio and video formats.
- Supports a wide range of most popular multimedia devices including iPhone 5 and The new iPad.
- Converts 2D to 3D movies and set the 3D features as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, etc.
- Decrypts BD+ or AACS protected Blu-ray movies without any third party plug-in.
- Trims your preferred clips from the video file.
- Crops the unnecessary borders from the video screen.
- Adds image and text watermarks into your target video file.
- Adjusts the values of brightness, contrast, saturation and set the movie effect as gray, flip color, invert, aged film, etc.
- The brand-new Express interface enables you to convert Blu-ray movies with just one click, and the Expert interface enables you to customize the converted movies.
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?