DVD-Cloner is a powerful DVD copy/burn/decryption tool with its diverse customized copy modes, no matter full disc copy or main movie copy. With only one click, you'll experience the most convenient DVD copy software.
Features of DVD-Cloner:
- The latest version enables you to copy latest DVD movies with much higher speed. Without any third party DVD decrypter, DVD-Cloner 2018 has unlimited access to all region codes and copy protection systems. It removes all known DVD protections such as CSS, CPPM, APS, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, RipGuard, RPC-I/RPC-II/RCE, Disney's Fake, etc.
- Copies DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio.
- Copies one DVD movie disc to a DVD movie folder for playback on the player software or TV, and a DVD player is not needed any more.
- Copies DVD to ISO or burns ISO to DVD.
- Combines two DVDs to one DVD±R DL or combines 6 DVDs to one BD-R/RE (DL).
- Merges your desired movie titles from several DVD discs and removes unwanted audio track(s) and subtitle(s) to one DVD±R/RW DL or BD-R/RE (DL).
- Rip high-capacity DVD movies to MKV format for easy storage, with all audio tracks included, high bitrate, high quality and lower size.
- Copy the main movie of a Blu-ray disc to a BD-25.
* If you want to copy and burn Blu-ray movies in 1:1 ratio or with other Blu-ray copy modes, please click here to download the trial version of Blue-Cloner for free. If you are a registered user of DVD-Cloner, you can click here to get 10% discount for ordering Blue-Cloner.
- Rip Blu-ray movies to MKV format.
* If you want to rip Blu-ray movies to more formats, please click here to download the trial version of Open Blu-ray ripper for free.
- Makes copies of your DVD backup copies without using your valuable original DVD discs.
- Optimized the DVD burning engine. The copied DVD discs are compatible with more playback devices including PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.
- Downloads and captures online movies from the Internet with the free bonus Stream-Cloner Lite worth $39.99.
- Get the free bonus Open DVD Ripper Lite worth $29.99, making it possible to convert DVD movies to AVI, MPEG and SVCD formats.
- Modified the software trial limit, which is now fully functional for 7 days.
- Send us quick feedback in real time via the shortcut window within the software.
Open DVD ripper is the most suitable DVD ripping tool for movie fans who are fond of watching movies freely on many common devices. With its optimized all-round functions, you can freely convert your DVD movies to many currently popular portable media devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Mobile Phone, GPhone, Smart Phone, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, iRiver, Sony, Zune, Archos, Windows Phone, HTC mobile, Motorola mobile and various other mobile phones.
Features of Open DVD ripper:
Converts the DVD movies to various video and audio formats, which makes you experience various visual effects.
Supports a wide range of most popular multimedia devices.
Added the function of converting 2D to 3D movies and set the 3D features as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side By Side, etc.
Enables GPU decoding and optimized encoding speed to get super high conversion speed with high quality.
The optimized H.264 encoding speed makes the conversion speed 50% higher.
Converts ISO files to many other video and audio formats with high quality.
Decrypts various common protections such as CSS-encrypted, Region-protected and Sony ARCCOS protections.
Add your preferred image or text watermarks into the converted movie.
Change the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc to get your desired visual effect.
Open SmartBurner is a brand-new tool to burn data files and video files to DVD/Blu-ray discs. It enables you to burn data files, software, pictures, music, videos, etc to a DVD or Blu-ray disc for archiving. Besides, you can make video files to DVD/Blu-ray video format for playback on a standalone player. With this smart tool, DVD/Blu-ray burn becomes so easy and fun.
Features of Open SmartBurner:
- Burns data files to a DVD data disc.
- Burns data files to a Blu-ray data disc.
- Makes a DVD video disc from video files.
- Makes a Blu-ray video disc from video files.
- Creates ISO files from data files, software, music, videos, etc.
- Burns the existing ISO file on the hard disk to a DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- Supports single-layer DVDs, dual-layer DVDs, single-layer Blu-ray discs and dual-layer Blu-ray discs.
- Supports for making PAL DVDs or NTSC DVDs from video files.
- Supports 720p and 1080p output for making Blu-ray video format.
- Converts video files to DVD/Blu-ray video format for playback on a standalone player.
DVD-Cloner's Bonus Software
Free to convert DVD movies to AVI, MPEG and SVCD formats.
Buy DVD-Cloner 2018 now and you'll get free bonus Open DVD Ripper Lite worth $29.99, which is a smart ripping tool to convert DVD movies to AVI, MPEG and SVCD formats.
You can download Open DVD Ripper Lite directly here. Once you have registered DVD-Cloner 2018 successfully, Open DVD Ripper Lite will be registered automatically.
Note: If you would like to convert your DVD movies to more video and audio formats, please click here to upgrade to Open DVD ripper with only $14.99!
Free to download and capture online movies from the Internet for you to enjoy.
Buy DVD-Cloner 2018 now and you'll get free bonus Stream-Cloner Lite worth $39.99 to download and capture online movies from the Internet for playback.
Stream-Cloner Lite will be registered automatically once you have registered DVD-Cloner 2018 successfully. Click here to download Stream-Cloner Lite.
Note: The registered users of DVD-Cloner 2018 can click here to upgrade Stream-Cloner Lite to Stream-Cloner with only $14.99 to download online videos from all video and video-sharing websites as well as enjoy the video conversion function!
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?