- Converts the source DVD movie to AVI, MPEG or SVCD format.
- Supports the conversion of latest DVD movies.
- Largely increases the ripping speed.
- The wizard interfaces make the converting process easy and fun.
- Select to enable or disable the GPU acceleration function which makes the DVD conversion much faster.
- Converts the DVD folder or ISO file from the hard disk to a target file.
- Select the encoding format.
- Locates the target path and plays back the converted movie with shortcut icons after the conversion.
- Supports the source movie preview.
- Select multiple chapters, audio track and subtitle to rip.
- Adjusts the video/audio parameters such as bitrate, size, frame rate, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, volume, etc.
- Shows users the time needed to convert a DVD movie.
- Select to enable or disable Smart Analyser before reading the disc.
- Select to enable or disable subtitle when ripping DVD.
- Select to shut down the computer when the conversion is finished.
- Free technical support
DVD copy for Mac, DVD-Cloner, DVD-Cloner 5, DVD-Cloner 4, DVD-Cloner 3, DVD-Cloner 2, Blu-ray copy Tools, DVD-Cloner Knowledge Base, Bonus, Windows 10 test, Antivirus Report, Upgrade, Resource, download online movies, Express Screenshot, Expert Screenshot, DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to SVCD, Digital rights Management, How to burn video files into the DVD format, What benefits does Blu-ray offer compared to HD-DVD?, What is Blu-ray Disc?