1. Run DVD-Cloner and select "Copy a DVD movie disc to a DVD±R (DL) or to the hard disk" under the Expert interface.
2. Insert the source DVD disc and click on the "Next" button.
3. Please select a copy mode and then click on the "Next" button.
4. Set the output mode. Select the second or third icon to save the DVD movie as ISO image file or DVD movie folder on the hard disk.
5. Affirm the copy configuration. In this window there will be the task information. Make sure all the information is correct and click on the "Start" button.
6. Reading movie data.
7. When the copy is completed, you can find the DVD movie files on your hard disk.