Did you have the same problem with other DVD movies? Please use our latest version and try the instructions below:
2. Please make sure your DVD player supports region-all DVD discs because DVD-Cloner can back up DVD movies into region-all discs.
3. You may play the disc on your PC with your DVD burner by PowerDVD or WinDVD and see if you have the same problem.
4. You may back up your DVD on your hard disk first, and then play it with PowerDVD or WinDVD. Please test if you get the same problem.
5. Please select 4x as the burn speed in the "Setup" window and use 4x namebrand DVD±R/RW disc, such as Memorex, Fujifilm, or Verbatim for example. If you burn a DVD-9 (8.5GB) blank disc, please use 2.4X or 4x as the burn speed.
6. Or try it on other DVD players.