Step 1: Run DVD-Cloner and select the "Combine multiple DVDs to one DVD±R DL or BD-R(DL)"copy mode on the Expert interface.
Step 2: Insert the source DVD disc and select the target DVD burner/saving path and then click on "Next". If there are several readers on your computer, DVD-Cloner will automatically select the reader with a DVD movie and display the brief information of the DVD movie.
Note: You can also select a DVD movie folder or an ISO file from the hard disk.
1. Directly burn to a DVD±R DL (Default setting): When you enter this window, all the burners available will be displayed and the right one will be selected automatically. (*The burner with a blank DVD±R DL; *The burner used last time)
2. Burn to the hard disk drive: Click on the folder button to select a directory to save the movie. By default this movie will be saved on the hard disk drive as a VIDEO_TS folder, which can be played back by the DVD software player. If you select "Save as ISO image format", the movie will be saved on the hard disk drive as the ISO file, which can be burnt again or uploaded to the Internet easily.
Step 3: Select the "Combine two DVDs to one DVD±R DL" option and then click on "Next".
Step 4: Select a menu template. A simple menu can be added for the convenience of playback. If you do not need it, you may select "Template 1". If you do not know how to do it, simply click on the "Next" button to skip and the default menu will be applied.
The default template is Template 2. If you want to change the settings, you may select a template on the upper side and you can also change the background picture from your PC and define the volume names. The background picture should be a 720x480 JPG picture. If the volume names are left empty, they will be read directly from the movie.
Note: If you select Template 1, you need to press the ">>"(next chapter) button on the remote control to skip to the second movie.
Step 5: Affirm the copy configuration. In this window there will be the task information. Make sure all the information is correct and click on the "Start" button.
Step 6: Reading movie data. DVD-Cloner reads the first DVD disc.
After the reading of the first DVD is completed, it will prompt you to insert the second DVD disc. Please insert it, close the drive and click on "OK". Then it will start reading the second DVD disc.
Note: You can also select the second DVD movie from the hard disk to read instead of inserting the second DVD disc.
Step 7: After the reading of all DVD discs you want to combine, it will prompt you to insert a DVD±R/RW DL into the DVD burner. Please insert it, close the drive and then click on "OK". Then it will start burning.
1. If you'd like your computer to shut down after the copy, please close all the other programs and select "Shut down the computer when the copy is finished."
2. If you have a DVD reader and a DVD burner, please insert the source DVD into the reader and select the movie you'd like to burn. Make sure the movie information appears in the information bar. Then insert a blank DVD±R DL into the DVD burner and click on the "Start" button. DVD-Cloner will automatically begin to read and burn, and won't prompt you to insert a DVD±R DL.
3. If some problems occurred during the burn process, please check "Verify data after the burn is finished". Then DVD-Cloner will verify the data to ensure the burn quality after the burn is completed.
Step 8: Completed!